We are happy to announce the March 2019 update!
Thank you all for submitting these bugs and requesting these features!
Show Me More – Sankey Diagram
This week we introduced a massive update to the Sankey Diagram! The Sankey Diagram is one of the most popular visuals of Show me More and therefore we want to make it even better.
- Improved Coloring methods
- Color Links as From -> To Gradient
- Color Links based on From
- Color Links based on To
- No color (light gray)
- Link transparancy
- Change the width of the nodes
- Vertical padding of the nodes
- Horizontal padding of the nodes
- Node transparancy
- Toggle Borders
- Toggle Labels
- Labels position
- Hide / Show NULL values
We have added the option to add Tooltips to your PictureThis visual! You can use dimensions, measures and free text to customize the tooltip.
- Removed “Copy” and “Copy with Headers” from context menu
- Added “Copy Cell(s)”, “Copy Row(s)” and “Copy Row(s) with Headers” to context menu
- Added config for exporting formatted or raw values
- Improved context menu: Reworked “Keep only” and “Exclude” behaviour, this was broken in various ways by updates.
- Vertically align sorting/filtering icons.
- Make sure header takes up the full available width.
- Added “Enable multiline headers” in Appearance tab. This will allow columns with long headers to wrap to 2 lines.
- Fixed styling for loading spinner in configuration pannel
- Use full Tableau field name as default column tooltip
- Remember ag-grid filters when row data is changed
We have updated the footer in all extensions with new images and information
The open Tableau community and our customers are very important to us. We love to make great extensions for Tableau and help Tableau users do things more efficiently. If you have feedback, ideas, questions or an issue? Please make sure you share it with us! Contact us through our support page.
Merlijn Buit – Tableau Zen Master