We are happy to announce the July 2019 update!
Thank you all for submitting these bugs and requesting these features!
We have added lots of new features to SuperTables and this update is massive!
- Column grouping -Grouping columns allows you to have multiple levels of columns in your header and the ability, if you want, to ‘open and close’ column groups to show and hide additional columns.
- Conditional row background formatting
- Discrete column background color formatting
- Improved selecting and deselecting to fix actions
- Improved UI in configuration pane
- Improved exporting to Excel feature where numbers where not recognized as numbers in certain languages
- Performance updates, UI was re-rendering due to a bug
- Empty sections now contains a placeholder
- Fixes to layout of Scrollytelling (more padding, etc)
- Fixed: Unified color usage for fonts in all visualizations
- Fixed: Colors not updating when adding a dark background
- Fixed: You can now use the extension in presentation mode with creator license
- Added eventlistener for parameters
We removed the registration page, this extensions should be truly free without any interruption. Thank you for the feedback.
The open Tableau community and our customers are very important to us. We love to make great extensions for Tableau and help Tableau users do things more efficiently. If you have feedback, ideas, questions or an issue? Please make sure you share it with us! Contact us through our support page.
Merlijn Buit – Tableau Zen Master