We are happy to announce the April 2019 update!
Thank you all for submitting these bugs and requesting these features!
Circular Sankey Diagram with new datamodel
We are working on Circular Sankey Diagrams which will be a new visual coming to Show Me More! We also allow a different way of data preparation that makes the circular (red strokes) Sankey flow possible.
Data will have to be prepared like this:[Source] – [Target] – [Measure] A -> B -> 5
B -> C -> 10
B -> A -> 1
Scrollytelling for Tableau BETA has started!
Create beautiful stories in Tableau and combine text with visuals in a new way!
This beta contains many exciting features such as custom sections, rich text, YouTube and image integration, Tableau Action Buttons with filter, parameter, highlight features and advanced animations!
Do you want to test our latest and greatest extension for Tableau?
Join the Public Beta and send us an email with your contact information!
Show Me More
- Fixed: no default selected format options
- Fixed: Fallback fonts for Mac OSX.
- Fixed: Measures not working when changing your Tableau Language on Server or Desktop
- Improvement: We improved the layout of our free Trial.
- New color mode: Color By Dimension
- Text Wrap: Text will now wrap nicely when labels are enabled and positioned inside the node
We have added new customization options to the Radar Chart:
- Change Tick Marks
- Background Opacity (%)
- Axis Opacity (%)
- Area Opacity (%)
- Circles Radius (px)
- Stroke width (px)
- Removed CTRL+C hint from context menu
- We now use localized strings for comparison
- Updated libraries to latest versions
The open Tableau community and our customers are very important to us. We love to make great extensions for Tableau and help Tableau users do things more efficiently. If you have feedback, ideas, questions or an issue? Please make sure you share it with us! Contact us through our support page.
Merlijn Buit – Tableau Zen Master